12/14/2021 Board Meeting
Location: Hybrid at FCFL and Zoom Attendees: Joe Kim, Harold Morales, David Choi, Joe Stilin
- Joe Kim has paid for it we are current.
- Sponsored membership to restart in January 2022.
- Update: Currently at 68 members, with 7 leaving. David says we are staying constant right around 68 members.
- Job fairs
- Spend money on Google ads? Upper limit $100 per month
- Bringing in workshops, meetups and speakers : put this into Newsletter
- Hardware meetup hosted at meetup
Volunteerism and “Doocracy” at the lab
- Encourage new members to feel responsibility at the lab.
- Come in Saturday 12/14/2021 to work together to build CNC class
- Have a town hall meeting with shared agenda with members
- First week of January add to Newsletter
- Redefine for members
- “Happy House”
- Make open laser hours during open house
- Trivia night open house
VOTE: Language in bank documents “Joe” AKA “Joseph” and “Joseph” aka “Joe”
- Doorbot: important for contact tracing
- Ask whether we should require vaccination at lab in the town hall.
- Lab Clutter / Over Storage
- Make entrance area look good so people don’t shove their things there.
- Raise in Town Hall.