Location: Zoom Web Conference Attendees: David Choi, Harold Morales, Joe Stilin
Events and Programs
- Classes - Instructors on a volunteer basis or paid on contract?
- Whoever teaches has to be a FCFL member
- Open House: David has access to Meetup account and will host open house on Tuesdays at 7pm. Diana gone for a couple weeks but will join in after being gone. Joe Stilin to join in and help with virtual tours.
Sponsored Membership Program
- keep as is and ask sponsored members to provide photo + description / report of their project after two months.
[vote on accepting Lena Mitchell and Ian Killey as sponsored members]
OUTCOME: Lena Mitchell and Ian Killey accepted as sponsored members.
- Daipan Lee and Peter Hartman’s applications need more information; how will Daipan use the space, Peter’s project requires TIG wedding which we’re currently not offering.
Memberships and passes
- Further ideas: day passes for the space - talking about in the future.
- Tiered memberships?
- Hazardous materials disposal
- Inventory lab assets
- Make report (airtable?) with photos of old projects, unclaimed materials and send to members to claim
Email to Members
- Suggestion to add bullet points from the Amano Cafe meeting on August 19th
- Joe K to talk with Woody about volunteering to teach for now.
- Call to arms via Slack for volunteers to instruct Laser and CNC classes
- Call to arms for vehicle to transport hazmat (gas tanks, etc.) to dump
- Finalize and send email to members once approved.
- Onboard Lena Mitchell and Ian Killey for sponsored membership
- Reach out to Daipan and Peter H about their applications to sponsored mem
September 23, 2021