Location: Zoom Attendees: Joe Kim, David Choi, Joe Stilin, Harold Morales
Emergency meeting to discuss Arjen’s 3 additions to the current lease proposal from Ed:
- After October, we pay $250 a month for electric if new meter hasn’t been installed by end of October.
- We install our own water meter on our sole intake, report gallons to Ed, with 20% increase to account for error.
- We propose $7300 per month instead of $8000 per month for 2023.
Idea to add sentence opening up ability to discuss 2023 rent, instead of locking in for $8000 now - “allowance” to negotiate.
[vote on proposing final change to wording of lease, if not accepted, accept the lease as is]
- Agreement to compensate Woody for lost items worth approx. $10 during cleanup.
Misconduct at the lab
- Decision to update Code of Conduct and have all members sign ASAP.
- Ability for members to reach out to members of the board on issues.
Member onboarding and offboarding
- David working on organizing membership offboarding, Stripe account, products, etc.
- Harold - Get a Quickbooks account?
- Use of Airtable? To take photos of items and label as equipment, trash, to sell, etc.
- What about a manager platform that all members can use?
Example - MakerOS: https://makeros.com/makerspaces
- Learning how to onboard members workshop with Joe Kim