10/25/2022 Board Meeting
Location: Zoom Attendees: Joe Kim, Harold Morales, David Choi, Joe Stilin
- Member Expenses outstanding
- ByLaws Discussion and Vote
Member expenses outstanding
- Funds owed to David C, Paul T
- Harold to handle reimbursements for these
- Discussion of Board Member election procedure
- Before the annual meeting, FCFL members will have the opportunity to nominate themselves or others.
- FCFL Members with 2 or more nominations will be added to the Candidate List.
- Current Board Members will be added to the Candidate List automatically.
- At the annual meeting, Board Members will first vote for the current Board's reelection.
- If there are vacancies on the Board, (current maximum Board size is 7) Board members will vote in rank order from the Candidate List to fill the vacancies.
- The election to the Candidate List will only move forward if greater than 10% of FCFL Members participate in the election by filling out a nomination card.
- Discussion of # of months of Membership required to qualify for being on the Board.
- Verbal decision to go with 6 months.
- Scheduled for November 1, 2022
- Agenda for next meeting:
- Vote in amended ByLaws
- Plan logistics of Annual Meeting and election