Location: Zoom, 7pm ET Attendees: David Choi, Harold Morales, Damon Hamm, Joe Stilin
- Slack Pro
- Rent Statements
- Code of Conduct
- Maker Residency Show and Tell
- 2023 Board Election
- Can get Slack Pro if we use a fiscal sponsor
- For Slack Pro, the active member limit = 250 (currently FCFL is at ~40 active Slack Members)
- Idea from Harrison: Hoboken MakerBar applies for Slack Pro on our behalf using their EIN
- Consideration: Fiscal Sponsor arrangement and a document that states what the agreement between MakerBar and FCFL is.
- Harrison to send over .pdf with agreement on behalf of MakerBar to FCFL Board.
- We have a message from Hillcrest saying we owe rent for July and August 2023.
- Harold has sent proof of payment over to email@example.com for these payments; Joe to forward.
Code of Conduct
- Discussion of Member Misconduct and next steps.
- Joe S to write up draft email, Board to refine and send.
Maker Residency Show and Tell =
- Joe S. to lead on organizing show and tell for 2-3 weeks from now.
2023 Board Elections =
- Goal is to do this election in September this year
- First step: revamp our voting procedure to be more simple. Research how other spaces have done it in the past.
Monday, August 28, 2023 7pm